Preparing for Recovery
Here are the latest updates from the Governor regarding reopening.
Executive Order 63
|Executive Order 65|
Phase Two Easing of Certain Temporary Restrictions
|Phase Two Business Guidelines||Business Guidelines By Sector|
In preparation for reopening, we’ve created a document with helpful tips for businesses in relation to employment, communication, and planning for the future.
To download the full document, please click on the image to the left.
We will continue to update this document as we receive more updates from the Governor’s Office.
Last Updated: May 18, 2020
Virginia Chamber: Getting Virginia Back to Work
The Virginia Chamber has published a guide for business owners on operating in the current economic climate and in a post-pandemic landscape. Click on the document to download the 16-page PDF.
Now Available: Virginia Supply Chain Connector
GENEDGE has launched the Virginia Supply Chain Connector – an online portal for Virginia manufacturers and suppliers to find each other, connect, make PPE and more. Together, they’re building a stronger supply chain. Learn more at supplychain.genedge.org.
Resources for Restaurants
Restaurants have been devastated by the COVID-19 virus and subsequent closures. To help restaurants prepare to reopen, we’ve created this document for County restaurants:
- Virginia SBDC Recovery Resources
- Virginia SBDC Roanoke Region
- Roanoke Region Responds (Roanoke Regional Partnership)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) COVID-19 Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Virginia Employment Commission
- What to Do if an Employee Tests Positive (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade COVID-19 Resource page
- How to Build a "Buy Online, Pickup Curbside" Store
- Commonwealth of Virginia COVID-19 PPE Retooling Playbook
PPE and Cleaning Suppliers
- TIFCO Industries
- Big Lick Screen Printing (for non-medical grade masks)
- Global Rapid Response Group
- Cetrix Technologies, LLC
- McClung Companies
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- Roanoke County Updates on COVID-19
- State Updates from VA Department of Health
- VA Department of Health Guidance for Businesses
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Resources for Businesses and Employers
- VA Department of Emergency Management
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Recommended Cleaning Supplies